This World Health Day - let's tweet older people better!
This year campaigners in more than 40 countries will meet high level officials such as Health Ministers, speak to the media, take part in marches and tweet their decision-makers - calling for affordable and accessible health care for people of ALL ages.
And YOU can play an important part too!
Take part in our Twitter campaign
This year campaigners in six countries will tweet their health ministers and decision makers to put pressure on them about better healthcare for older people.
If you have a Twitter account then please join the campaign!
How can I help?
1. Follow @helpage on Twitter to keep up-to-date with the campaign.
2. If you live or are from one of our six target countries - Albania, Bangladesh, Fiji, Ghana, Haiti or Kenya please tweet your minister from the links below.
3. If you are from outside of these countries please help us raise awareness for universal health coverage for older people by sending a tweet now.
The Twitter targets
What else can I do to show my support?
- Keep up-to-date with the Age Demands Action global movement by subscribing to our eNewsletter.
- Follow the campaign on our Twitter and Facebook page and share it with your followers.
- Download our ADA on Health Facebook cover photo or Twitter background and encourage your friends and followers to do the same: Facebook cover (220kb) Twitter background (600kb)
- Visit our Age Demands Action page to learn more.
Please show your support for universal healthcare for people of ALL ages by tweeting and sharing the campaign.
Thank you and see you on 7 April!