This accessibility statement applies to our website www.helpage.org.
At HelpAge International, we are dedicated to ensuring that our website is accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities.
This website is run by HelpAge International. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The HelpAge website is fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. We believe that everyone should have equal access to the information and services provided on our website.
If you experience any difficulties accessing the content or features of our website or have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us. Your feedback is vital in helping us improve the accessibility of our website.
- Phone: +44 20 7278 7778
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: HelpAge International, PO Box 78840, London SE1 6QR
Last Updated: 17 May 2023.
We are committed to providing an inclusive online experience for all visitors to our website. Thank you for choosing to visit www.helpage.org.