- Lunch and travel expenses
- Minimum of four months for one day per week
- Opportunity to gain experience with a leading organisation working with and for older people globally
HelpAge International's vision is a world where older people fulfil their potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives. We are the secretariat of the HelpAge global network, bringing together more than 114 affiliates and 200 partners working with older people in over 50 countries.
Do you want to work with managers and staff to support good people management in a global HR team? Are you interested in looking for flexible volunteering that fits in with your existing commitments? We’re looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join our HR team to provide an efficient general and administrative HR support service to staff and managers.
What’s in it for you?
· Enhance understanding of Human Resources and its principles
· Exposure to multiple activities and opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal/external customers
· Gain experience in HR systems, processes and procedures
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable interest in Human Resources management. It is a must that you can demonstrate an appreciation of confidentiality and exercise discretion. You will have exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise. It is important that you have working knowledge with Outlook, Word and Excel.
Closing date: 24 March 2017
Start date: ASAP
HelpAge International is an equal opportunities employer.
HelpAge International is committed to providing our staff with continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to thrive within an inclusive and diverse environment. As part of our commitment to promoting gender diversity, we are a member of the Business in the Community gender campaign.