- Consultant on conducting an older people profile for Jordan
- Based in Amman, Jordan
HelpAge International's vision is a world where older people fulfil their potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives. We are the secretariat of the HelpAge global network, bringing together more than 114 affiliates and 200 partners working with older people in over 50 countries.
The Consultant will work with project staff to develop questionnaire, methodology, train enumerators and lead on data analyses and write an analytical report for publication.
- Design research questions and methodology for the profile for older people This method should incorporate both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Develop Enumerators Handbook and Train enumerators and conduct trial assessment.
- Analyse data and prepare final report on the profile of older people in Jordan that highlights the gaps of older people in humanitarian response for publication purposes.
Time requirements and duration
- February 20th- Beginning of consultancy
- March 15st- First draft of older people profile questionnaire and methodology submitted
- March 15-20th- Reviewed by HelpAge
- March 30th – Final Draft submitted
- March 31 – Enumerators Handbook Finalized & Profile of Older People Finalized
- April 1 & 2nd – Training for Enumerators
- May 24th- Final Draft of Report Submitted
- May 31st- Report Finalized.
The consultant should submit the following in their proposal:
- Proposed Actions
For more info, please download the full ToR on the right part of this page
Interested Consultants are requested to submit the above by February 13th, 2018 to:
Closing date: 13th of February 2018
Start date: ASAP
HelpAge International is an equal opportunities employer.
HelpAge International encourages older people and people with disabilities from those who possess the minimum requirements of this consultancy vacancy to apply.
HelpAge International is committed to providing our staff with continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to thrive within an inclusive and diverse environment. As part of our commitment to promoting gender diversity, we are a member of the Business in the Community gender campaign