How to apply
Interested consultants are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for carrying out this documentation by 22 September 2017to firstname.lastname@example.org. The expression of interest (about 5 pages) should include
(1) maximum 1-page cover letter highlighting experience and qualifications of the team
(2) proposed outline methodology for carrying out the study including any comments on the TOR and suggested tools or approaches
(3) responsibilities of the team, including roles of the expert on international experience and Myanmar context researcher; if the candidate is applying for only one of those roles, the EOI should be clear about which tasks/costs are included or not included
(4) indicative workplan including key milestones and overall timeframe; confirm availability
(5) budget to complete the work, including: daily rate(s) x no. of days, travel costs including accommodation and/or food costs
The CV of the named experts and contact information for 2 professional references should be attached. Any relevant evaluations previously produced should also be attached (1 or 2 only). These documents are not included in the page limit. Any costs or requirements not included in the budget should be mentioned – e.g. in-country travel, if excluded. No international travel is anticipated.
Selection of the consultant will be by a selection panel and based on the experience of the consultant, the quality and relevance of the EOI, and the proposed budget, keeping in mind value for money within the resources available.