From the HelpAge EU office in Brussels we work in several areas to support older people:
- We fight for older people's needs and rights to be embedded in the development and humanitarian aid policies of the EU, the world's biggest overseas aid donor.
- We influence targeted EU members states’ position on post-2015 sustainable development agenda to ensure it responds effectively to global population ageing.
- We share network evidence with the European Commission and other powerful actors such as the Members of the European Parliament and EU member state national governments.
- We work to strengthen our capacity as a network to influence EU development and humanitarian policies.
- We work on advocacy with European governments around older people's rights in support of HelpAge's global campaign for an international convention on the rights of older people.
The contents of the materials available on this page are the sole responsibility of HelpAge International and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.